Welcome to my fundraising page

Player Photo

Alex Long, Jacksonville Beach Golf Club

Pga hope

Raised so far

$ 0.00

Fundraising goal $ 500.00


Alex Long, Jacksonville Beach Golf Club


I have committed to (a birdie-a-thon/golf marathon/etc.) on (date) to raise money for some local charities that are near to my heart. Along with other PGA Members from the North Florida Section, I'm raising funds for Yours & One Other, (list selected Chapter Charities).

A donation from you would mean the world to me- every dollar counts!

Donating through this website is fast and secure! Donations are processed by the North Florida PGA's PayPal account and you will receive a receipt for your donation immediately via email. 80% of the proceeds will go directly toward supporting these charitable entities, while the remaining 20% will go towards supporting educational initiatives within the North Florida PGA, a 501(c)(6) organization.

Thank you so much for your support, and please, share this fundraiser with anyone who may want to support these great organizations!

Submit Your Online Donation:

Pledge per
Total donation
$ 0.50
$ 18.00
$ 1.00
$ 36.00
$ 1.50
$ 54.00
$ 2.00
$ 72.00
$ 2.50
$ 90.00
$ 5.00
$ 180.00
$ 10.00
$ 360.00
$ 50.00
$ 1,800.00